Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Finally! ...and another reason I love that we homeschool.


Finally!
Sunny.Seventy-five degrees.

The wind was a little ridiculous...but it is spring,
so it's to be expected.

The beach had us wanting summer...bad.
Soon enough.

Days like this are one of the many, many, MANY reasons I love homeschooling.
We can pick up and go on an adventure whenever we want.
School will be there when we get back home...or we can double up the next day!
Whatever we wish to do. I love the freedom we have.

The older my kids are getting, the more I realize
how important it is to spend time with them..enjoy their company...
work on relationships...because things will be changing around here
in the next few years...and I know I will want what I have now..back.

{..or maybe Jeff and I will be having such an amazing time traveling
and enjoying a quiet, clean house...we won't even miss them..joking.
I think. {wink}}


These guys...they're hilarious. and so much fun.




These two love being together.... #cousins.



Such a good uncle!

How are my girls soooo big?!? {Waaaaahhhhhh}



Tyler wasn't with us...but his girlfriend was.
We love Cyndie!



My sister and dear sister in law were also at the beach with us.
I have a picture of us all..but it was quite windy and well...vanity won.
Sooooo....yeah. You're not going to see it. Ha!

Stole this picture from my sister...I love her little "Beach Box"...
...and the two little cuties in the background.


Happy Spring Days!
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment