Monday, January 15, 2018

The snowy, snowy day...it was all because of the little guy....you're welcome. {or sorry}


He told me he didn't want to take the little Christmas tree down in his bedroom
because he didn't want Christmas to be over.

Why I asked him?
...because then it won't snow and I want it to snow.
Oh the innocence of little children. I love it so much.

I told him that we will still get more snow this winter...I told him when we pray,
{he was getting ready for bed}...we would ask God to make it snow. We did.

That was Friday.
These photos are all from today.

You're welcome for the snow...Love Frankie. {wink}
...or sorry to those who dislike the snow.


Jeff was home from work today...we took the kids sledding this afternoon.
Everyone was looking forward to taking Frankie..
...it was his first time going down the hill.

He could barely contain himself on the drive there.
He was so excited...until he actually saw the hill.

He cried the entire time..at the top of the hill. On the sled.
On the way down.Bottom of the hill.

The boys tried and tried...his brothers, my brother, his sisters...
...they tried so hard to get him to like it.

Frankie, Jeff {who hurt his back and is now laying on a heating pad} and I
ended up in the car watching the others who all had a blast. Ha!








We came home to a big pot of potato soup we made before we left and
spent this snowy evening playing games and eating popcorn.
It was a lovely day. {besides poor Jeff pulling out his back!}
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment