Wednesday, November 22, 2017

This week...THIS week! ...where we wrap up fall and have the best of times.


This week is one of my favorites!
This week holds so much excitement! So many traditions.
So many fun things we do together, the kids and I...and then Jeff starting on Wednesday night!
I know one day I am going to miss all of this...
...so I am trying to enjoy every second I have at this stage of life...
....even when my house feels so messy and stress levels are running high!


This afternoon we are cutting down our Christmas tree!!!{happy, happy, happy dance}

Tomorrow morning is cinnamon rolls and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

We host Thanksgiving diner at our house...this year I think we're up to 55 people.
Our menu has been the same for 14 years.
The only thing that changes is a dessert here or there.

We usually go shopping Friday and then decorate our tree on Saturday....
...this year however, we will be catering a wedding. a very big wedding.
I am excited to see all that the bride has planned for her day, it all sounds amazing...
and we get to be a part of it.

But! you can bet your bottom dollar, no matter how busy I am...or how much sleep I lose,
the tree will be in my living room, garland will be hanging in doorways and at least one
Christmas movie will have been watched before Monday morning!

Here are a few photos from our fall....





I will never, ever tire of watching the sunrise!



Meet Cyndie....Tyler's girlfriend. She is the absolute sweetest! and so beautiful.
They've been together for a few months now.
We had the pleasure of having her here for a week..she lives in Florida.
That's a million miles away for the two of them. Long distance love is tough.












We'll just be sitting right here...in front of the wood stove until May.
He's so big...but still little...but getting big...but still so little... I love toddlers.


Give thanks in all circumstances....
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for YOU!!! and me. all of us!
So much to be thankful for. So many things..both big and small,
good {and even what we think of as bad} to be thankful for.
God uses everything to draw us closer to Him.

Happy Day before Thanksgiving!!!
XxOo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. I love all the Fall pictures. We have had some lovely Fall days here, though today we are having a heat wave...still thankful. I am behind on your life, but thankful to see you enjoying to the full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I'm so behind on people's lives online too...when people only had blogs, it was so much more simple. I miss that!

      Delete