Wednesday, November 15, 2017

It was frosty and sparkly and moody and we took pictures of my pretty sister who is having a baby!


{chatting with his sister...<3}

From a distance... the foggy air, the frosty trees and the sparkling grass look so beautiful.
...but the closer and closer you get, the more and more detail there is to see.
God's creation is amazing.

Late fall in this part of the world can be stunning. I have a deep love for November.
The crisp air, the first hard frost, the coziness of a fire inside....
....this all makes my heart skip a beat.

The other morning my sister Stephanie and new sister Molly
went to my sister Dana's house and took pictures of her cute little tummy
at sunrise out on her property. {did I use the word sister enough?}
The air was brisk and chilly and perfect!

Dana is expecting a baby girl in just a couple of weeks...
...their first girl after five little boys!
To say we are all excited is an understatement. {wink}

Is she not the cutest pregnant person ever?













XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment