Friday, July 7, 2017

Wrapping up the week....firetrucks that mow lawns, satire at it's finest and the best cocoa powder in the world!

I found these shots on my camera...taken by Sophia.

This little red firetruck is played with more than anything else he owns.
We bought it for him the Christmas after he turned one.

Up until this past week it was an inside toy...now it also "lawn mows".
We've had our yard mowed around forty times just today! The grass looks fabulous.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love the age of two?!?
I do. I really, really do.




Do you like satire? Do you enjoy sarcasm?
Do you have a sense of humor? Do you love to laugh?
If you answered NO to any of these questions,
don't bother clicking on THIS LINK.

{If you did click, browse around...Jeff and I were cracking up}


The BEST cocoa powder in the entire world.
I buy it for much less at the grocery store...but it can be difficult to find.
..and to be honest, I would consider splurging every once in a while
if I couldn't find it anywhere.

My homemade coffee creamer is amazing because of it.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
XxOo

2 comments:

  1. I love that cocoa powder too! I find it at the Woodman's in Janesville for under $5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the recipe for your homemade coffee creamer!!

    ReplyDelete