Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The not so boring grilled cheese sandwich...don't be afraid to get crazy!


How does one make a grilled cheese sandwich?
....Let me count the ways.

My favorite way to eat grilled cheese is this...
2 slices of Italian or Sour Dough Bread
Provolone {or American Cheese...my family likes cheddar best}
Caramelized Onions
Slice of Tomato
{if you're feeling really fancy, add a slice or two of salami}

Smother in butter, sprinkle with Italian seasonings...
...fry in pan or bake in oven until golden brown.




There you have it..the not so boring grilled cheese sandwich.

Other things we've done...
Provolone. Avocado. Spinach...Super good!
Bacon and Provolone.
Cheddar Cheese, Slice of Red Onion, Slice of Tomato...the options are endless.

Pair with a bowl of soup or salad for a quick dinner fix.
XxOo

2 comments:

  1. Yum yum! These sandwitches look tempting. You have given them a different touch. I try them with mozrella and chedder cheese. I will try this recipe as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like chese sandwiches. You really made me hungry with these mouth watering pictures. I must try this for dinner today. Ches is always good for the weight gainners.

    ReplyDelete