Friday, February 3, 2017

Wrapping up the week....and new songs for you from Ellie.




1. My daughter wants to move to a farm and buy a 100 horses. {or just one}

2. Scrabble Slam ....one of our favorite games. They played with Jeff's mom yesterday.

3. These buttery sprinkle cookies are very, very dangerous...to me. I'm not telling how many I ate.
Swiss Maid is my favorite bakery...It's old school but not? Do you know what I mean?

4. Maybe Jeff and I are behind...but have you guys seen THIS!?!  ....problem solved.

5.  Oh Ellie!!!! Your NeW SoNg !!! and this one !!! How sweet. and THIS ONE !!!
...I think the last is my favorite...but they are all good.
I wish I lived next door to Drew and Ellie...I'd sit under their open windows and just listen.
Until I was arrested for being a stalker...but whatever.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! I got them addicted to scrabble slam!! I love it!! ;) We played that when I was at your parents house. They loved it! I meant to give my pack to them but I forgot. I'm glad they still love to play it :D

    ReplyDelete