Friday, January 6, 2017

Wrapping up the week...

Cuties are his favorite.
He eats them two..or three...or 7 at a time! #citrusoverload

He still has a fever. He's in the same jammies as yesterday....but he's eating cuties.
Eating is always a good sign in my book.







This morning I woke up to 40 gifts piled on my table!
The kids have the kitchen timer set and every 30 minutes I get to open one up.
I feel very spoiled by my husband, kids and mom who helped put all of this together.

Do you have big weekend plans?
I believe our weekend includes the couch and lots of napping.
Which is fine...it's January. and freezing outside. and the time of year to do nothing.

The girls are making chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles.
I can't wait to eat one.

The kids told me that I have no chores today...
...they are doing everything that needs to be done around the house.
It's so sweet that they are all being so sweet.

My friend Amber posted  this  on FB yesterday.
It's so good and modeled after one of my all time favorite books.

Anthropologie is having a really good sale. Don't forget to use code TAGTIME.
I just ordered this hat last night. It can't get here fast enough!
{thanks mother in law for the gift card}

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment