Friday, November 18, 2016

Wrapping up the week....


Yesterday my sister in law and I took the kids on the train into Chicago.
The train ahead of our's hit a pedestrian ...which was really sad.
....and also made for a veeeeerrrrryyyy long train ride for us.

It was 73 degrees in the city. 73 degrees!!!
Millennium Park is so pretty in fall.

Jeff..can we go to the opera please?please?please?






 

They were walking together like this down the street...it was the sweetest!


The girls cousins with a little photo bomber...seriously, he jumped in every one of their pictures.
Haha.




Walking through Chicago you can't help but sing in your head..or even out loud!
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....."
Wreaths are everywhere...lights are being hung everywhere...
...ice skating is ready to go this weekend...and the TREE!!! is in Millennium Park!

But Thanksgiving is next week....and that's what we are focusing on, right? *cough*

The windy, windy city...

If you have a baby or toddler and are wondering.... should I buy a Tula?
The answer is Yes!

This is the one I have right now and I LOVE it! It's actually my sister's...we traded for the time being.
She has my small one, I have her toddler carrier.

I can carry 24 pound Frankie forever and my back and shoulders feel just fine!
I can switch him to the front or the back.
Their weight is distributed so evenly...and the padding on the Tula is so thick and comfortable.

Another reason I like the Tula as opposed to the Ergo or other carriers....
...there is padding for the baby's legs as well.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment