Sunday, October 16, 2016

Wrapping up the week....who blogs on Sunday mornings before church?

I guess me. and is this really wrapping up the week? or starting a new one one?

Oh well, sticking with wrapping.
It's been misty and drizzly and dreary...a perfect day to stay inside and watch old movies.
{or the Cub's game...because I live with sport fanatics}

We celebrated 9 birthdays yesterday. Our family is getting really big and if we did individual birthday parties none of us would ever have a free day again. So we combine. Haha.

It's great though. I love my big family.

Frankie turned 2 on Friday. I can't believe how fast that went by.
The three youngest kids all pitched in and bought him
a deluxe dump truck almost the same size as he is.
Not sure who was more excited...them to give it to him, or him to receive it!

He thought it was the greatest thing in the world. He even took it to bed with him.



Because I have boys that work at the orchard, we spend a lot of time driving back and forth....
...often {too often this week} we stop for doughnuts and coffee and cider. It can be dangerous.
Perfectly wonderful, but dangerous.

One of our family's favorite bands came out with a new album...
I LOVE the version of this song! Oh banjo you are fabulous to one's ears.

Happy Sunday to you.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment