Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Freaky Pizzas, Cheesecake and meeting The Piano Guys.


I have three young men in my house. 14.17.18. {after Monday 18 will be 19}
It didn't just happen {although some days it feels like it} we've grown into this phase.
....but if I step back and take a look, it's weird.

How do Jeff and I have boys this old? This big? This tall?!
It happened so fast, yet not so fast, if that makes any sense?

Like that old saying my Grandma told before all the internet memes...
"The days are long but the years are short."
She was right....it's True!

Birthday dinners at our house....whatever you want, you get.
Alex wanted Freaky Pizzas...they are so good, but I hardly make them.
They are fried and I hate frying with a passion! The smell, the grease..yuck.
 But Freaky Pizzas every once in a while, that's okay.

It's an old family recipe.
I can't share...I would be hung, burned at the stake, murdered in my sleep!
I'm not joking.

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake for dessert....every year.








Long time fans...Alex and my brother Ben wanted to see The Piano Guys for their birthdays.
The show was amazing! The talent was amazing.
Then....meeting them afterwards!!! that was pretty amazing for the two of them.

It was one of those things that you don't expect to happen...but it did.
Their night...umm...make that year, was totally made. ;)

Do you know they only tour two weeks at a time every other month
so they aren't away from family for long periods of time?

I highly recommend seeing them live if you get the chance...it was well worth it.


Happy Mid-Week.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment