Friday, July 22, 2016

To wrap up the week...a song, a new coffee shop,a broken post and a baby who drank rootbeer out of a glass bottle.


First....a song.

One of the posts from my clothesline cracked. I'm not happy about this.
Tell me, how am I supposed to live without line dried sheets?

Is it legal to give a 1 year old rootbeer? Out of a glass bottle?!
Anyway my little brother thinks so...and Frankie thought it was the greatest.

My friend opened a a coffee shop! 4 minutes from my house. {Dangerous!}
She is brewing locally roasted coffee. and...she has custard too!
Guess who will be making and baking her pastries and cookies and muffins and biscotti?
My sisters and I. How fun is that?!
(I'm sure you will be hearing more about this. ;)

Savino's Brick Oven  ...have you liked our Facebook page yet?
If not, you better go do that. :) Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone you meet on the street.
We cater, so if you're getting married or having a birthday or celebrating anything..
...we'll make you pizza {and a million other foods to go along with it.}

We've eaten a lot of blueberries this week. and last week.
I love blueberry season.


...and finally we will be making pizzas in the Kenosha market this weekend if anyone is around!
Homemade sausage. Hand tossed dough. Fresh from the garden basil.
It's supposed to be HOT...but we're across from the beach, so you can eat pizza and swim, okay?

Have a wonderful weekend.
XxOo

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about getting a pair of those salt water sandals...how do you like yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE mine. I've had them for a few years.... the quality is really great!
      You should get a pair. :)

      Delete