Monday, July 11, 2016

The weekend of.....


....gorgeous weather.

..finding a splash park we didn't even know existed!

......farmer's markets.

....making pizza.

..eating pizza.

...an impromptu beach stop after Saturday's market. The waves were huge!
{please don't laugh at that last line West Coast people..we're used to calm, flat water, okay?}

......getting hardly any sleep.

.....dropping off our son at the airport.

...driving around Chicago in the wee hours of the morning. The sunrise over the lake...gorgeous!

.....finding a new house for us to live in!!!
{It's for sale...asking price is only $2.5 million...Jeff said No. He's so negative.}

.....trying out new donuts. I think we've made it to every place in the city now. Ha!
And...as much as I love you Doughnut Vault...I may have found my new favorite.
{However, the coffee...Doughnut Vault, you still have my heart with your homemade syrup!}

...getting together with our church family.

......getting an "I got here and everything is great" text 20 hours after we dropped off Tyler.

...having my family around me. There is nothing better than that. Nothing!











Hope your week is off to a great start.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment