Tuesday, June 28, 2016

5 little facts and a million {or so} pictures to go along with them.


{What an incredible blessing...my daughter was able to work alongside her Great Grandmother?}
Allison was quite excited to be a part of the busy weekend.

Saturday we fed 200 people at one of the prettiest weddings I have ever seen.
The wedding was held on a gorgeous farm....it was one of the most romantic setting ever!
It was perfect, just perfect.

So here are those 5 facts...
1. My grandparents are in their 80's and still can work like crazy!
Jeff and I are hoping to be just like them when we grow up.
2. My dad and brother's sausage is the best! Seriously. So good.
3. My grandpa's meatballs...to. die. for. The man has talent.
4. No one makes bread as good as my mom! Her rolls are perfection.
{so are her chocolate chip cookies}
5. Family is awesome and I love mine.


And here are those million {or so} pictures...















Hope you're having a good week so far.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. LOOKS amazing!!!! What a great experience for your daughter, as well.

    ReplyDelete