Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Singin in the Rain on Tuesday that really feels like Monday.

The weather forecast for the weekend was filled with rain.  It couldn't have been more wrong.
It was gorgeous. Perfect really.

Today on the other hand...well, it has been one rainy and stormy Tuesday.
Loud thunder I haven't heard since last summer.
The girls made popcorn and smoothies and we watched 'Singin In The Rain' this afternoon.
Fitting, right?

It was a family filled, parade attending, fishing, spending time outside kind of weekend.
I wish it didn't have to end.

But alas...I also like the fresh start of a new week.
I have sour dough rising...we are cleaning and organizing and this book still has me all inspired.
I know I've mentioned it before...but I love it. I want to pare down my household items.

There are a million organizing books out there...
....but something about this one makes me want to toss out everything!
Even the book itself is....Simple.










I love this man so much. He caught the only fish that day...
...it's 4 inches long and is living in a fish tank in my girl's room for now.
Crater. The fish's name is Crater.

Jeff ended up taking the boys {and the girls} to 3 different places over the weekend to fish.
I tagged along.



Hope your week is off to a great start.
Happy Tuesday.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment