Monday, May 9, 2016

Monday


He gives real kisses now. The kind where he puckers up his lips and makes smacking noises.
I Love it.

I had a weekend I didn't deserve.
Between Jeff and my kids I have a clean house, clean porch and
a new pot of baby greens and baby flowers....I can't wait until the plants are full and overflowing.

I like a good flower pot. One I can keep for the rest of my life.
Seven springs ago I bought a red one while I was taking a flower arranging/planting class.
I invested in something nice that I planned to pass down to my grandchildren's grandchildren..
...but someone broke it...*ahem*..and so now the great, great grandkiddies
will inherit the one pictured below instead. Which I actually like better anyway.






Son #3...he mows lawns for a living and used a portion of his earnings to buy ME a bouquet of flowers on Mother's Day.  The colors are so rich and pretty and summery.

I love the sweetness of his gift giving...but I hate seeing my kids work hard and then spend their money on me. It makes me proud that they are unselfish with what they have....but still, I feel bad.
Do you know what I'm talking about moms?




...and there they are. All of my kids as we were walking in the door from church.
I let them know I will be snapping shots every Sunday and it's mandatory.
I know when they grow up and move out I will want pictures of my kids all together...
...so yeah, it's mandatory.

I look at my life and wow. I can't believe I am a blessed mom of six kids.
All of this because I said yes to an ice skating date with a super cute boy in my high school.

Hope your week is off to a great start.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. Your family is just beyond adorable!!! And I love the wide range of ages in your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete