Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Weekend 2016


We had a wonderful weekend.
Easter is such a great day...Jeff and I love it so much.

The depth of why we celebrate, the reason...it's so important and so special.
I'm so thankful for Jesus. So thankful for the gift of eternal life He gives.

Saturday we went to Jeff's sister's house...it was a warm{ish} day.
Sunday morning we had a breakfast before our service at church
and then went to my parent's house.

Easter Sunday was chilly and rainy and our egg hunt has been postponed until further notice!

...and now I will drop a bunch of pictures on here from the past two days and then
I'm going to spend the rest of Monday cleaning and organizing and purging
my house that is a disaster from the result of running around over the weekend.





 Jeff's sister's new puppy Daisy...Frankie was in love.

Where is this kid's mother? Seriously.


The girl cousins {plus a friend} on Jeff's side.


These two little guys...so cute together!



Because a lamb cake on Easter is just well...it's not Easter without one. Right?
Tickle fest with Papa....




I love this family of mine SO much.
So in love with my husband...so glad to do everything in life by his side.

Hope you had a great weekend and have a great week ahead!
XxOo


2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Monday!! 😘
    Love all the pics- fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much, boo about the rain! xo-Chris

    ReplyDelete