Thursday, February 11, 2016

While I was sleeping...





.....my house was cleaned.
...breakfast was cooked and eaten.
...the kitchen was cleaned.
...Frankie was well taken care of.
.....someone crawled across my head. and gave me kisses!!
...then he fell asleep next to me.
.....Sam grilled shrimp for lunch. {outside with a temperature of 1 degree}
...I was fed a grilled shrimp. I woke up and couldn't remember if it was a dream? or if I really ate one? They assured me I really ate one.
.....three loads of towels were washed and folded.
..movies were watched.
....Valentine decor was made.
...hardly any school was accomplished by the girls.


Let me say this though....it is SO much easier being sick with older kids!
They are awesome at running the house when I am down and Jeff is gone for the week.

Hope you're having a good week. Stay healthy!
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. hope you get better soon!!! i am the only one in our house that hasn't had a fever...and the kids are almost at 2 weeks of being sick. i'm starting to wonder if they are ever going to get better!!!!
    kuddos to your kiddos! and kuddos to their mama for raising them so well :)

    ReplyDelete