Friday, February 19, 2016

Fashion Tip Friday~



What are you up to this weekend?

Jeff, our three older boys, Jeff's mom and I are in Arkansas visiting Jeff's
aunt and uncle in their beautiful, peaceful, I-think-I-could-live-here,
cabin in the woods in the middle of the Ozark Mountains.

I drank coffee on the porch this morning barefoot while birds were singing.
So not used to this in February!

We have a wedding in Missouri tomorrow and then we'll be heading back to snowy, cold Illinois.
{although they'll be having great weather while we're gone}

I'm quickly jumping on here to announce our Grand Prize Winner!!!

Congratulations to Jess!

Next week we will continue with beauty month.
You don't want to miss it...there will be a video. You're going to love it. Ha!

Happy Friday
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment