Monday, November 30, 2015

Ten things that happened this weekend....


1. It rained. and rained. and rained. all that snow from last weekend ...Gone!

2. We hosted Thanksgiving for 38 people and cooked three 20 pound turkeys.

3. It was so muddy and rainy and windy...
...we ended up buying a tree from the barn instead of cutting one down.
Some of us were okay with it, others...well, there's always next year, right? ;)


{most of my immediate family ^^^}








4. We threw a big bash for Jeff's birthday!

5. 5 of us made 37 pizzas and baked them in my sister Dana and her husband's brick oven.
It was so much fun! There is nothing better..NOTHING! than a pizza from a brick oven.
{and if you need an event catered...I know people! ;) }




6. Christmas decorations are up!

7. Jeff spent his birthday fixing our old buying and installing a new faucet in our kitchen sink.

8. We listened to The Avett Brothers album...a lot. 

9. We ate waaaaaay too much sugar.



10. Once again I realized how blessed I am to be married to the man I am married to!

Hope your week is off to a great start.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a lovely holiday! I could not agree more--->pizza from a brick oven....NOTHING better! Xo-Chris

    ReplyDelete