Thursday, July 30, 2015

I want to live on the lake.


4 minutes earlier and she would have entered into this world in our minivan.
I still feel bad for the nurse who wasn't prepared to deliver my baby as soon as I walked in the
door of the hospital. At least we gave her a story to tell when she went home that night. ;)

Today our first daughter Allison turned 11.
I can't believe it. I know it's cliche to say...but time flies. It really does.

To celebrate, she wanted to go to the beach.
Some good friends of our's came along..everyone had a blast.

Thank you summer for finally arriving in the Midwest.
Thank you Lake Michigan for a lovely day.
Thank you God for perfect, perfect weather today!











XxOo

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday Allison!!
    and, all these pictures; so lovely.
    xo

    ReplyDelete