Monday, May 18, 2015

Just a little about the weekend.


He has hidden chef super powers....he used them all weekend long. I was just the clean-up girl.
Two days off of cooking...it made me realize how much time it takes out of my day.
I don't mind...I love to be in the kitchen, but it does take time!



I wish I had a clocker on him...something that keeps track of the amount of kisses he gets in a day.
I'm sure the numbers would be in the billions.


Sunday we..*cough*...Jeff grilled pizzas for us.
But I stood next to him and told him how great he was. So that counts, right? ;)





Tip of the day...
If your baby takes a binky/pacifier/nuk.....make sure you remember to take it with you on the train.
Especially if it's early morning and passengers are on their way to work. ;)

Happy new week to you.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. ha! Sounds like something got forgotten somewhere.

    I'm jealous of your weekend food. And your city.

    ReplyDelete