Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Ladies Who Lunch...Outtake Edition.



How strange and exciting it felt to sit down one morning with a hot cup of coffee,
flip through the latest issue of Lake and Country Magazine and read a page about myself!
{A few pounds chubbier than I am now...but hey, that's part of having a baby, right?}






Such wonderful and talented ladies...
....what an honor to be invited to work along side them for this fun project.

Lauren, Lisa, Kaitlyn and I spent an afternoon/evening in Sophia's charming loft apartment
being photographed by the lovely Anna Urban.  Our make-up was applied by the beautiful Sunny.
..and all of those gorgeous flower arrangements were created by Lilypots located in Lake Geneva.

I thought I'd share a few photos not that weren't used in the magazine.






My baby has grown so much since this photo was taken!



XxOo

8 comments:

  1. that last photo.. love, love!!
    and the loft apartment? hello!!
    so fun.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so fun and beautiful! That last picture is my favorite too, like a long haired brunette Princess Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these 'outtakes' are beautiful. and, i can't imagine you've been 'chubby' a day in your life.
    you're just so pretty Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! What a fun opportunity!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! You are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is amazing!! I always knew you were a secret model!! :)
    These pictures and the venue is just gorgeous! What a fun opportunity! I'm so glad you shared these pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that last picture of you and Frankie is just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete