Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter fell on our anniversary...or is it the other way around?



The weekend was gorgeous. Sunny and warm enough to be outside without a coat.
We were at Jeff's mom and dad's house Saturday to celebrate Easter.


Above ^^^ all the cousins {and Granny} post egg hunt.





My three youngest brothers and my sons Sunday morning. 

We do an Easter breakfast every year at church.
This year my contribution was Hostess donuts and Capri Suns..at least I displayed them nicely.
Can I still use the "I have a new baby" excuse months later?




Family picture kid's edition Part 1 and 2....why my son carries around a cane I have no idea.
He has a collection of them.

My mom and dad's house Easter Sunday.






Some of the cousins...Pre-egg hunt.

 
Two of my little nephews.





You know how excited you used to get about your birthday when you were a little kid?
That's how I am about our anniversary!

It's been 18 years and for the first time ever our anniversary fell on Easter Sunday.
Last night after we came home from my mom's
we tried to watch a movie {Monkey Business with Cary Grant}...

...we fell asleep before the movie even finished loading!
We'll have a hot date next weekend instead.


I asked him for one picture of us....

...where I found out what was going on behind me..

 ...where I said forget it and started to walk away.....


....where he pulled me back and smiled like a normal person.
Man I love him so much.



Happy new week to you.
XxOo

3 comments:

  1. Easter fell on your anniversary, yes. because your anniversary is always the same, but Easter's date is always a moving target. ;) and, happy anniversary to you guys. i love the sequence of pictures of just wanting one picture. and, you falling asleep during the movie; sounds normal.
    your kids; how can they all be getting so big, and goodness! they're all so handsome/beautiful!
    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What he did was genius because in the last pic he has a real genuine smile, not a "oh I hate it when I have to be in a picture!" smile, LOL
    Happy Anniversary to you two lovebirds.
    Oh and btw, when the baby gets too old to use as an excuse you can always resort to the number of children you have....that's what I do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely family you have :)

    ReplyDelete