Wednesday, November 19, 2014

When Hockey Fails. Plan B.

Can we get a group shot?

Take 1....

Take 2....


....and Take 3.


Plan B...B for Bowling.
We had plans for a Sunday night hockey game...all of us pictured.
A mix up with the tickets...my sister in law's grand idea...a fabulous Groupon found...
....Bowling it was!


Cousins.


Like everyone else in the country...we have snow. Already.
Actually..it is snowing right now. Just flurries. Again.
...and the temperature? 14 degrees. -3 with the windchill.
Don't worry though...it's going to warm up to 18 tonight...and we have a high of 24 tomorrow.
Heatwave in November!

I'm about ready to break my "No Christmas movies before Thanksgiving rule".
So far I've {sort of} been strong. Does "Little Women" count?




{Sammy took pictures out the window early Sunday morning before church. ^^^}
The kids are elated for snow. My children want to live where it's cold year round. Crazy kids!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually wrote all of the above on Monday. It's been sitting on my screen since then.
Life is a little crazy in our house. Good crazy. But crazy nonetheless.

Last week I was pretty sick. If you're a nursing mom, I have some information here you may be interested in. If you are a man...you probably wouldn't be interested in the link, so don't bother. ;)

This week I feel so much better.
We're catching up on things around the house. Laundry.School....all the good stuff.

Hope you're having a good week.
XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment