Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fashion Tip Friday ~ and I'm still pregnant.


One afternoon this week my three youngest played at the orchard.
I sat on a bench with a cup of hot cider and watched.
I'm still pregnant. My due date is Monday...and since I am usually early, this baby now feels late!
Even though he or she is not.










Shopping at Pottery Barn..I found a rug for my living room. 70% off!
and I had a gift card. Double score.




* I meant to hit publish on this post yesterday..but never got around to finishing it.
Didn't even get to the fashion tip. I'll save it for next week.

We just got home from the ER....child #2 broke his collar bone this afternoon playing football.
He's not a happy camper. He's doing okay..in a lot of pain, he's very thankful for Hydrocodone!
They don't cast a broken collar bone, just put it in a sling and hold still for 6-8 weeks.

So as much as I wanted to have the baby tonight!
I don't mind if he or she holds off for another day or two.

Which is the exact opposite of what you would have heard me saying earlier.
Funny how your day (and mind!) can change on a dime. Ha!

Hope your weekend is fabulous.
XxOo






1 comment:

  1. Oh so sorry about the collar bone injury. OUCH. A tough time for him. Hoping that baby arrives soon. Love the rug,so pretty.

    ReplyDelete