Monday, September 15, 2014

Orchard Breakfast Weekend.



Saturday morning found only our three youngest home.
{The two older boys were working Farmer's Markets with my dad and brothers}

It was sunny, but temperatures only in the 40's. A perfect fall morning in the beautiful Midwest.
Early we left the house...early we went to the apple orchard for breakfast...it's 7 minutes away.
Apple Cider doughnuts, hot cider and one cup of coffee.









{Photo credit goes to...Sam ^^^}




Back to Monday now.
I have herbs to clip and dry. School to teach. Change clothes over for the next season.
Tomatoes to turn into sauce...{so I can make gravy} A messy house to get in order!
And laundry, lots of laundry....
should you stop by our at this moment house to take a shower, well, you won't have a towel!

Hope your week is off to a great start!
XxOo

8 comments:

  1. Well if there's no towels, I'm not coming by after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! Liz you called it sauce ! Not gravy , Im thinking you must be the rebel in the Savino family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn, Dawn...sauce is the tomato juice that you use to make gravy! ;)
      No rebellion going on over here.

      Delete
    2. I should probably edit this so there is no confusion. ;)

      Delete
    3. I think you should :) I just thought I caught a slip up :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Elizabeth! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, your weekend looked delicious!
    that first picture of the cup with steam; sooo perfect for autumn!
    love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall looks good here on your blog! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete