Friday, September 19, 2014

Fashion Tip Friday ~

Happy Friday Everyone.
Told you I'd be back with Fashion Tip Fridays.






Let's talk fall/winter colors.

I cannot tell you how happy I am with the color trends this season!
I love, love orange with a hint of brown mixed in...otherwise known as the color
..*Sound Trumpets*...Sienna.

{Aka...Rust. But really, do you want to say..grab my rusty sweater?
It sounds like the color on the bottom of our wagon that's been left in the rain one too many times!
Sienna is much more sophisticated. So say sienna, not rust, okay?}

Sienna....the Hot color of the season...paired along with navy or grey....perfection in an outfit.

Not sure who the girls in the pictures above or below are...I stole them off the world wide web...
...but I love their sweaters and wanted to use them as an example..
..and since my favorite sienna sweater just doesn't fit quite right and I'm not really model material these days...the above and below stolen ladies will have to do.  

Sienna is warm and cozy and screams Hello Fall, let's have a cup of hot cider together.
So go get yourself a sienna colored sweater....
...and a cup of hot cider with whip cream, caramel drizzle and cinnamon sprinkled on top.






...and finally for you indie folk lovers, a cute little song I just adore! ;)

Have a fabulous last weekend of summer...
...next week, it's time to break out the pumpkins!

4 comments:

  1. Yes- loving the fall trends.
    The blazers and navy and SIENNA {not rust!!!}

    😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sienna too! I'l have mine with a hot chocolate though, not a cider fan. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because you haven't had good cider...when you come visit me next fall, I'll turn you into a fan of cider!
      You'll actually want to move here just for the cider.

      Delete
  3. Adorable song, I love it.
    May I say "burnt orange?" or is it "sienna" all the time?
    Have you had the hot caramel cider from starbucks? sooooo good.
    I'm wearing a red tshirt with a brown cardigan over it today. It was 50 this morning. Fall is in the air and the leaves are changing. xo

    ReplyDelete