Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Meet me at the fair.


Sunday afternoon the boots came out as we visited the land of funnel cakes and ferris wheels and draft horses and lemon shake-ups. Yep, it was fair week.





Red velvet funnel cake...I'll take one right now thank you!




The kids look forward to it all summer long.

Once the county fair is over, it feels like fall will start any minute...
....kids start school, the apple orchard opens soon and
the leaves on the trees start to get that over ripened yellow/green hue.
{and this morning it's only in the 60's! so it feels like fall has arrived already}

I love this time of year and even more exciting this time around since
we'll be having a baby soon! Only 8 1/2 more weeks to go.



Happy Tuesday to you.
XxOo

5 comments:

  1. It's been awhile since I've been in blog land! Looks like it's time for baby almost! It's been a pretty cool summer here, so hopefully it was for you to! Take care, I'll be checking in in a few weeks to see the new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately I have been losing my comments...will try again! Love the cowboy boots and excitement of the fair. We are feeling a bit Fallish here too, the Sycamore trees started turning at the end of July! Don't know what is up with that, but we have seen pumpkins in the fields too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Jenny will get this note.... since xanga went down, it's hard to find all my blog friends :O)
      I think about you and wonder how your getting along, if you get this I was wondering are you blogging anywhere again?!
      Kim

      Delete
  3. You are a lovely family! Just foundyour blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't think i've ever been to a country fair but they always look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete