Friday, June 13, 2014

Fashion Tip Friday ~ {I'm bringing them back!}

It's been a while....
...after much time off, I've decided I miss fashion Fridays!

So let's bring them back...starting this week with the...

Jumpsuit/Romper/Overall Trend.
Yes, they were in style back in the 1980's.

If you are a hoarder, this does not mean run to your packed box in the attic and pull out the one you saved....
"JUST in case it ever comes back in style".

Chances are...your old one is not back in style.
I'm Not saying 100% your old one isn't stylish....
but more than likely it's slightly different and you will end up smelling like moth balls
and look very "vinatge"...and not in a good way.

People either love the jumpsuit or hate the jumpsuit.
I happen to think they are adorable..IF worn correctly.

I am almost 6 months pregnant...
Due to chubby hips and waistline issues....I have yet to find one that flatters my ever growing body! ;)
But for the average girl/woman...there are so many options out there this summer.

Below are a few I found online that I really like.



I would also like to add that overalls are back...I have always been a lover of overalls.
But PLEASE..I beg you....Be careful and wear them correctly.

Make sure they are slightly fitted...
do not tent them over your body because you think they are a thinning cover all. They are not.
You will add 100 extra pounds to your backside if you don't buy the correct size and style.
Do you want to look 100 pounds overweight? Didn't think so.

If you're not sure about the fit..don't buy the overalls.
Or..you can also always ask a trustworthy sales associate if they look okay.
He or she will usually tell the truth...if you can't trust him or her, send me a text..I'll let you know. ;)


So glad it's Friday. We have a somewhat busy weekend...
Lego convention, birthday bonfire, celebrating our dads and grandpas....etc.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. Yay, for fashion fridays! I too think they can be so cute. I made a pair of overalls in highschool that were navy with small flowers. So cute my sewing teacher made me wear them for our fashion show. I wanted to show my dress, but now I understand her going for something different. I also had a preggo outfit in navy that was a step in, button up the front overall, pant/dress sort of thing out of cool rayon, that I lived in during the final hot months with David.

    ReplyDelete