Friday, December 6, 2013

Fashion Tip Friday ~

Happy Friday everyone.
What are you up to this weekend?

Jeff and I will be in the city...Christmas shopping, eating and we also have tickets to a Bull's game.
Our parents have our kids and we are ever so thankful to have time just the two of us.


So this Friday I'm going to make it quick since I have Chinese take-out, a Christmas movie and an incredible husband waiting for me on the couch.


Thought I'd share a favorite of mine....which I happen to be wearing at the moment. ;)
About a year ago Jeff's cousin told me how much she loved her Juicy Couture sweat pants.
She said they were amazing. She said they were more comfortable than any other sweats.

Fast forward one year.
I finally bought a pair and let me tell you...She wasn't lying! They are wonderful.

You can find them here on amazon.
Or on Juicy's official website.

...and I'll let you in on a little secret.
If you happen to be at the right place at the right time...
you can find them at Nordstrom Rack and also TJMaxx where you can snatch them up for a steal.



Happy Weekending.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I AM happy for you, spending such a lovely weekend, and you probably have snow on top of it, just to add to the magic. But I can't help but be just a LITTLE bit jealous. Just a little. :) What fun you'll have!

    ReplyDelete