Wednesday, November 13, 2013

He ate it like a boss.


My friend Kate posted a link...
So Apparently, We've Been Eating Apples Wrong

Of course my son had to try immediately following the video.
and guess what?..they were right!

When you eat an apple from the bottom up, or the top down you can't even tell there is a core.
{he took the stem off first, and two apple seeds were removed during this process}

But he did it. He ate the apple like a boss, just like the guy on the video.


The boys are working on popsicle stick crossbows...
...they saw a link that popped up at the end of the apple eating video.
(If a window breaks, I'm blaming you Katie ;)

Now, go try eating an apple, I know you're dying to see if it works.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz! Adorable and informational post on one of our most common and delicious fruits. :) Sometimes, if an apple is especially good, my children will eat it all the way until the core is so small, so thin, that they go ahead and eat it. But now that I know your tip, we can all eat the cores, all the time; more fiber!

    ReplyDelete