Monday, January 16, 2012

Fashion Tip Friday ~

Happy Friday the 13th!!! No one walked under a ladder today did they?
Ha! Superstitions...something I am NOT into. No worries here if a black cat were to cross my path.

It's pizza and a movie tonight. It's stay in bed past 5:30 tomorrow.
It's church Sunday morning and then pasta in the afternoon....ahhh yes, the weekend is at our door.

Well, winter finally arrived in northern Illinois yesterday, I forgot what snow means to my foyer....

January13c
Why I have asked myself did I choose to wash the floors yesterday? Why?
Silly Mom.

Fashion Tip. (mainly for the unmotivated and myself )

Jeff and I have always been active people.
Except this past year...I've gotten a bit lazy. =/

This is the time of year where we decide it's time for change. Get healthy. Get in shape.
Getting motivated ~ That's the hard part.

The thing is, you just have to DO IT!!!
No workout Video/DVD/blu-ray/podcast (Do I have all of technology covered here? ;)
is going to help you unless you are willing to work hard and be diligent.

Don't make an "on Monday I'll start" plan, because guess what? you won't. Start today. Start Now!
Get off your couch and MOVE. Seriously, finish reading this and then stand up.....
January13b

and go for a 10 minute walk. Too cold? That's an excuse. Put on a coat and bundle up. You'll get warm.
Ride a bike, take a jog.....Just do something.

Set a time each day and let nothing stop you.
It takes 21 days to make a habit. After three weeks I guarantee you'll be hooked.

I read once that exercising is addicting...I had to agree.
Once you start, it's almost as if your body craves the workout.

You will feel happier. Less tired. More motivated.
Being active plays such a big role in your mood.


Just for fun.....
My friend posted this on facebook the other day, thought it was interesting.


Snapple Agave Melon AntioxidantWater


Sugar Equivalent: 2 Good Humor Chocolate Éclair Bars

Worst Bottled Tea - SoBe Green Tea
Sugar Equivalent: 4 slices Sara Lee Cherry Pie


Worst Energy Drink - Rockstar Energy Drink



Sugar Equivalent: 6 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts

Worst Bottled Coffee- Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino
Sugar Equivalent: 32 Nilla Wafers

Worst Soda - Sunkist
Sugar Equivalent: 6 Breyers Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches

Worst Kids’ Drink - Tropicana Tropical Fruit Fury Twister
Sugar Equivalent: Two 7-ounce canisters Reddi-wip


Worst Functional Beverage - Arizona Rx Energy
Sugar Equivalent: 6 Cinnamon Roll Poptarts

Worst Espresso Drink -
Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with Whipped Cream
Sugar Equivalent: 8½ scoops Edy’s Slow Churned Rich and Creamy Coffee Ice Cream

Worst Lemonade - Auntie Anne’s Wild Cherry Lemonade Mixer
Sugar Equivalent: 11 bowls of Cookie Crisp cereal

Worst Frozen Coffee Drink - Dairy Queen Caramel MooLatte
Sugar Equivalent: 12 Dunkin’ Donuts Bavarian Kreme Doughnuts


Worst Beverage in America - Cold Stone PB&C
Sugar Equivalent: 30 Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies


Have a Great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment