Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We were on location this afternoon....

...with our Favorite photographer.
{Fancy way to say...we took our Christmas card picture today.}

November30a

I'm just patiently waiting for her to download, upload, edit...whatever else she does.
Patiently, patiently waiting as I Always do.

I may occasionally give her a courtesy call to remind her about the pictures a few hours after our shoots...
just in case she forgets. Like I said, I am a VERY patient client.
I think this is why she likes photographing us so much.


We're home now and we have a sick Sophia. Sore throat. Fever. =(
Hopefully it ends with her and we haven't passed on germs to everyone we've seen today.

Happy Wednesday to you.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing this information. I have been looking for this information and appreciate your effort.
    find more

    ReplyDelete